AN IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CAR-BRA OWNERS
1a) If a car has been RESPRAYED with acrylic or non baked paint we do not recommend the use of a Car-Bra
2a) BAKED ENAMEL: If car is original baked enamel or re-sprayed in baked enamel do not use Car=Bra for the first 2 weeks.
2b) BAKED ENAMEL: You may drive with a Car-Bra on when raining but as soon as you get to destination or you stop the engine remove Car-Bra from car and allow to dry out.If Car-Bra is still wet next day you can use it,Car-Bra will dry out whilst you drive.
2c) The Car-Bra is NOT designed to be left permanently on the vehicle.
Driving in rain will NOT reduce or affect the performance of your Car-Bra.
3) Before using the Car-Bra make sure that the car is free of any rough objects such as mud,dry leaves,bugs etc.
4) If Car-Bra becomes loose (ACROSS THE BONNET) re-stretch it and re-bend all grips on the side of the Car-Bra
ensure that there is no movement of the Car-Bra .If movement is evident, adjust the metal plates in the grips Car-Bra Australia will not be responsible for any damage due to incorrect fitting of the Car-Bra.
5) DO NOT USE petrol,thinners or any hard chemicals to clean the Car-Bra, use soap and water only
6) TO WASH CAR-BRA: We suggest you can wash Car-Bra whilst on the car on the outside-remove and wash the inside.
Dry it out before use.Occasionally when Car-Bra is very dirty soak it in laundry trough with warm water and detergent
rinse well and dry it out before use.
7) In the case where after market paint protector has been used restrictions apply.
8) To maintain a Car-Bra use non silicon products,such as vinyl protector,303 or similar.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER.UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.